Purpose of use
- Workplace where flying objects with strong shock energy occur (cutting, drilling, mining, mowing, woodworking, etc.)
- Workplace where flying objects occur frequently (grinding, machine working, woodworking, sawmill, etc.)
- Workplace where heat from melting metals and flying objects occur. (furnace, metalwork, nonferrous metal, glass
processing, brazing and other heat working environment)
- Workplace where liquid splatter and suspended particles occur (chemical, cement, pesticide spraying, painting, cleaning
work, and hospitals, etc.)
The excellence of OTOS Face shields lens
- Thin and light Poly-carbonate material that has excellent impact resistance, durability and heat resistance.
- No distortion view from the lens(KCS, ANSI, CE certificated)
- Wearable with other safety gears (safety glasses, goggle, masks and safety helmet)
HDV (High Definition View) Lens Design
Designed without any consideration of conventional optical elements, lens produce the distorted images due
to the difference in refractive power of light passing through the center and periphery. Our brain needs more
visual information processing to compensate this distortion unconsciously. This process puts a strain on the
occipital lobe(responsible for the visual area of the brain) during the work, and it feels increased fatigue so that
incorrect behavior appears on the stability and productivity.
HDV, or optical design requires considerable skill and know-how to maintain the constant refractive power
in the front and the back of the lens. Based on accumulated technology, OTOS provides the workers optimal
condition and excellent workability with world’s first high-qualified HDV Lens
Poly-carbonate. Headband type. Wide view and large protection area. Easy shield change. Connectable
with PAPR. Flextech headband 7 Adjustable headband’s height and size of circumference . Wearable with
safety glasses or masks
Flextech Headband 7
01 Flextech Cushion 7 Elastic frame design with high-elastic urethane cushion improve air ventilation and comfortable fitting. It minimizes pressure to user’s head. 02 One-touch Upper Band It allows users to adjust the headgear by using one-touch button without removing the weld helmet. 03 Top headgear cushion-2 The upper part of the cushion is designed in a four-way arch that it distributes the welding helmet’s load effectively and gives comfortable fitting to any type of head. - minimizing fatigue. 04 Adjustable headband Adjusting headband to fit to the head by turning the knob left and right 05 Rotative cushion pad connector The connector of headband and cushion pad is designed to rotate that it adjusts the angle of cushion pad according to user’s back head shape. 06 X-Flex Forehead Band The new designed X-structure of forehead band(4 direction) is attached naturally on user’s forehead and it minimizes the welding helmet waving or being taken off – stable fitting.
3D curved lens, Poly-carbonate.
Adjustable headband’s height and size of circumference.
3D curved design to shape of the user’s face - wide view and large protection areas
Lens option : S, L
01 Flex cushion headband adjust knob
Adjusting by turning it left and right to fit the head size and then use it.
02 Headband height adjustment
Adjusting the height of the headband by moving the height control plate left and right
03 Expansion of head protection area
(F-62: 73mm è F-72: 135mm)